Icon for Socrata external plugin
Open repository in Console
Updated 3 days ago
Indexed 3 hours ago

Sediment Control Permits

An Engineered Sediment Control Permit is required for certain construction activities. An Engineered Sediment Control application must be used for any project subject to sediment control permit requirements that includes stormwater management. If the project is for construction of a new home on an existing recorded lot, you may use an application for Engineered Sediment Control Permit for Single Family Lots; however, this type of application may not be used for construction of townhomes. Relatively minor land disturbing activities may be approved using a Small Land Disturbing Activities (SLDA) application instead of an engineered permit.

Update Frequency : Daily

Querying over HTTP

Splitgraph serves as an HTTP API that lets you run SQL queries directly on this data to power Web applications. For example:

curl \
    -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
{"sql": "
    SELECT *
    FROM \"montgomerycountymd-gov/sediment-control-permits-bdky-n9r2\".\"sediment_control_permits\"
    LIMIT 100 

See the Splitgraph documentation for more information.

  • sediment_control_permits
Upstream Metadata